Stenciled Art Journal Page.
Last night was another artsy, awesome time. We made another great art journal page. If you missed the Art Journal Party you missed a night of laughter, fun and creativity!
I want to thank everyone that came out to create with me. I truly enjoyed making “stenciling it up” with you. I hope you did too! Here, I share the BEAUTIFUL, art journal page we created!
Supplies used: DecoArts acrylics, Stamp Ink, Stencils, PITT Pens, Montana Paint Marker,
About this page: We are still following the prompts of Journal 52. This week’s prompt is Stencil It. Love the freedom of this page. Used stencils for everything! So much fun to play with mists and ink pads. We should all fly free with our creativity!
Ideas to note:
- Find inspiration EVERYWHERE. This was inspired by the colors provided yesterday and simply the freedom of creativity.
- Be sure to layer your stencils and use a variety of colors.
- Use your own handwriting for a personal touch.
- Don’t miss my next Art Party, Wednesday, November 5! REMEMBER WE ARE NOW ON USTREAM! SIGN UP HERE FOR A REMINDER!
- If you missed the night, you can watch the replay here: