- Day 1: Grab your photos.
- Day 2: Gather coordinating patterned papers and cardstock. Try to choose colors that match the colors in your photo. Of course you can just grab your mixed media paper, if that is your thang!
- Day 3: Pick out matching embellies and/or grab matching paints and mists if you are into mixed media.
- Day 4: Cut pieces according to the sketch.
- Day 5. Make your page. This can really go quickly if you just follow the process, even when using paints and/or mists.
See my sample below:
Another memory saved! Yay! Inspired by the sketch. Here are a few steps I took.
- I let the sketch inspire me.
- I used beautiful mists and stencils to create a unique background.
- I added flowers to draw your attention in to the photos.
- I added bling for sparkle.
- Added a little handwritten journaling and a title to finish it off.
I love the ease of creating with a sketch and simple supplies. Proof that it doesn’t take much time or a ton of supplies to create a great page and save your memories, again! See ya back here next Friday for From Desk to Done, No. 44! If this is your first time here, here is how you can continue the fun:
- sign up here for updates so you never miss a challenge!
- Visit the blog each Friday for the 5 minute daily prompts and the completed project.
- Join our From Desk to Done Group on Facebook. It’s more fun to create with friends, to share, inspire and encourage others and of course, to see their creations too!